IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Nicholas Monro, born 1936, British, Hooded Figures, 1970
- Screen print on moderately thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 27 1/2 × 40 inches (69.9 × 101.6 cm), Image: 24 1/4 × 30 3/4 inches (61.6 × 78.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "AP"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Monro Hooded Figures"
Stamped on verso in black ink: "K | 7368"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "N Monro 70"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Barbara Sunderman Hoerner
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | confraternity | figures | religious
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.