- Screen print on moderately thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 27 1/2 × 40 1/4 inches (69.9 × 102.2 cm) and Image: 23 1/4 × 30 1/2 inches (59.1 × 77.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "AP"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "089/7"
Stamped on verso in black ink: "K | 8018"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "N Monro"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Barbara Sunderman Hoerner
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | architectural subject | columns | lobby
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Nicholas Monro, born 1936, British, Lobby, 1972
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.