IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Nicholas Monro, born 1936, British, Lobby, 1972
- Screen print on moderately thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 27 1/2 × 40 1/4 inches (69.9 × 102.2 cm), Image: 23 1/4 × 30 1/2 inches (59.1 × 77.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "AP"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "089/7"
Stamped on verso in black ink: "K | 8018"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "N Monro"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Barbara Sunderman Hoerner
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | architectural subject | columns | lobby
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.