- Screen print and collage on moderately thick, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 33 1/2 × 23 3/8 inches (85.1 × 59.4 cm) and Image: 29 1/4 × 19 1/2 inches (74.3 × 49.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "1563/3000"
Blind embossed: "Dorothea | Leonhart | München"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower center: "Eduardo Paolozzi 1971"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Barbara Sunderman Hoerner
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | bullet | heart | rocket | soldier | telephone | television | watch
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Eduardo Paolozzi, 1924–2005, British, Bash, 1971
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.