IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Eduardo Paolozzi, 1924–2005, British, Bash, 1971
- Screen print and collage on moderately thick, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 33 1/2 × 23 3/8 inches (85.1 × 59.4 cm), Image: 29 1/4 × 19 1/2 inches (74.3 × 49.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "1563/3000"
Blind embossed: "Dorothea | Leonhart | München"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower center: "Eduardo Paolozzi 1971"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Barbara Sunderman Hoerner
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | bullet | heart | rocket | soldier | telephone | television | watch
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Photographs | Contemporary Art: Recent Gifts and Acquisitions (Yale Center for British Art, 2019-06-20 - 2019-09-08) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition] [Exhibition Description]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.