Custom Print No. III
- Part Of:
- Screen print on thick, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 24 1/4 × 40 inches (61.6 × 101.6 cm)
Inscribed lower center with stylus: "22/200"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "18512 | D"; lower left: "2785"
Signed and dated with stylus, lower center: "Peter Phillips 1965"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Barbara Sunderman Hoerner
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | automobile
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.