- Let a Thousand Parks Bloom
- Screen print and collage on thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 40 × 27 3/4 inches (101.6 × 70.5 cm) and Image: 37 1/2 × 26 inches (95.3 × 66 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "112/550"
Stamped on verso in black ink, lower right: "43 | K | 7717"
Lettered inside image, upper center: "Let a Thousand Parks Bloom"; lower center: "Showtime | City of Berkeley | Street Closed"; lower right: "Seed"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Joe Tilson 1971"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Barbara Sunderman Hoerner
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | helicopter | parks | warfare
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Joe Tilson, born 1928, British, Let a Thousand Parks Bloom, 1971
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.