Frederick Buck, 1771–ca. 1840, British, Young officer in a Red Tunic, undated
Young officer in a Red Tunic
- Watercolor and white gouache on ivory
- 7/8 × 11/16 inches (2.3 × 1.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ann and Kenneth Rapoport
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.