- David Hockney, L.A. Studio
- Inkjet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 19 × 12 3/4 inches (48.3 × 32.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "David Hockney - L.A. Studio | 1980? | 50/60 inkjet"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Michael Childers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artist
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Hockney, David (born 1937), English painter, printmaker, and photographer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Childers, born 1944, American, David Hockney, L.A. Studio, 1980
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.