David Hockney, L.A. Studio
- Inkjet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 19 × 12 3/4 inches (48.3 × 32.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "David Hockney - L.A. Studio | 1980? | 50/60 inkjet"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Michael Childers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artist
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Hockney, David (born 1937), English painter, printmaker, and photographer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Childers, born 1944, American, David Hockney, L.A. Studio, 1980
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.