- David Hockney with David Stoltz
- Inkjet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 16 × 20 inches (40.6 × 50.8 cm) and Image: 19 × 12 5/8 inches (48.3 × 32.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "Inkjet | David Hockney with David Stoltz | 1982"; lower right: "22.2"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Michael Childers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artist
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | portrait
- Associated People:
- Stoltz, David (born 1943), American sculptor
Hockney, David (born 1937), English painter, printmaker, and photographer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Childers, born 1944, American, David Hockney with David Stoltz, 1982
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.