- Additional Title(s):
Young Woman with Pearl Necklace and Earrings
- ca. 1790
- Watercolor on ivory
- Overall: 3 5/8 × 2 9/16 × 1/4 inches (9.2 × 6.5 × 0.6 cm)
Signed lower left: "HB [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ann and Kenneth Rapoport
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bandeau | blouse | earrings | necklace | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.