- Young Woman
- ca. 1790
- Watercolor on ivory
- Overall: 3 5/8 × 2 9/16 × 1/4 inches (9.2 × 6.5 × 0.6 cm)
Signed lower left: "HB [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ann and Kenneth Rapoport
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bandeau | blouse | earrings | necklace | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Bone, 1755–1834, British, Young Woman, ca. 1790
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.