- Young Woman
- ca. 1835
- Watercolor on ivory
- Overall: 6 × 4 7/8 inches (15.2 × 12.4 cm)
Engraved in copper on verso of frame: "W.W."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ann and Kenneth Rapoport
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress | mantilla | necklace | tiara | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Young Woman, ca. 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.