IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Young Woman, ca. 1835
- Additional Title(s):
Young Woman in a Tiara and Double-strand Gold Necklace
- ca. 1835
- Watercolor on ivory
- Overall: 6 × 4 7/8 inches (15.2 × 12.4 cm)
Engraved in copper on verso of frame: "W.W."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ann and Kenneth Rapoport
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Miniatures
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress | mantilla | necklace | tiara | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.