- Materials & Techniques:
- Pastel on thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 30 × 22 inches (76.2 × 55.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Ash Dome"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "David Nash"; dated in graphite, lower right: "2001"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Lillian Heidenberg
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- branches | green (color) | landscapes (environments) | Nature | pastels (crayons) | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.