Flower-Garden Porch at Farnley (Vignette)
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/2 × 20 1/4 inches (41.9 × 51.4 cm), Plate: 11 × 7 5/8 inches (27.9 × 19.4 cm), Image: 6 3/4 × 5 3/4 inches (17.1 × 14.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "90"
Lettered inside image, center: "ANNODNI:1624"; below image, lower left: "Flower Garden Porch at Farnley"; lower right: "Removed from Newhall AD 1814"; lower center: "Architectural Remans | removed | To Farnley, by Walter Fawkes Esqr. | from | Different Ancient Hall Houses | In his possession | 1814"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | columns | flower garden | porch | ruins | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Farnley | Yorkshire
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, nineteenth century, Flower-Garden Porch at Farnley (Vignette), 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.