Bay Windows in the Flower Garden at Farnley
- Part Of:
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 16 1/2 × 20 1/4 inches (41.9 × 51.4 cm), 7 3/4 × 10 1/2 inches (19.7 × 26.7 cm), and 6 3/4 × 9 5/8 inches (17.1 × 24.4 cm)
Lettered below image: "Bay Windows in the Flower Garden at Farnley | Removed from Lindley Hall, an ancient seat of the Palmes Family by W.Fawkes Esqr, A.D.1814"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bay windows | flower garden | fountain | house | sundial
- Associated Places:
- England | Farnley | Yorkshire
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, nineteenth century, Bay Windows in the Flower Garden at Farnley, 1814
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.