Walter Fawkes Esqr.
- Additional Title(s):
Walter Ramsden Fawkes of Farnley Hall, Yorkshire
- Stipple engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 19 1/4 × 13 1/2 inches (48.9 × 34.3 cm), Plate: 12 3/8 × 9 1/2 inches (31.4 × 24.1 cm), and Image: 8 1/2 × 8 inches (21.6 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "NPG"
Lettered inside image, lower right: "T.Wageman del | T.Woolnoth sc."; below image: "Walter Fawkes Esqr. | of | Farnley Hall. Yorkshire"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- jacket | portrait | waistcoat
- View by request in the Study Room
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas A. Woolnoth, 1785–1857, British, Walter Fawkes Esqr, 1825
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.