Walter Fawkes Esqr.
- Additional Title(s):
Walter Ramsden Fawkes of Farnley Hall, Yorkshire
- Stipple engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 19 1/4 × 13 1/2 inches (48.9 × 34.3 cm), Plate: 12 3/8 × 9 1/2 inches (31.4 × 24.1 cm), Image: 8 1/2 × 8 inches (21.6 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "NPG"
Lettered inside image, lower right: "T.Wageman del | T.Woolnoth sc."; below image: "Walter Fawkes Esqr. | of | Farnley Hall. Yorkshire"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- jacket | portrait | waistcoat
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Thomas A. Woolnoth, 1785–1857, British, Walter Fawkes Esqr, 1825
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.