- Untitled (Orvieto)
- Pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 20 1/2 × 15 3/8 inches (52 × 39 cm)
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "Golding | 59"
Inscribed in black ink, lower right: "(Orvieto)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the John Golding Artistic Trust, 2017
- Copyright Status:
- © Yale Center for British Art
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- black ink | figure study | figures (representations) | pens
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
John Golding, John Golding, London : Ridinghouse, 2017, p. 202, NJ18 G5335 +A12 2017 (YCBA)
Duncan Robinson, John Golding : From the Artist's Estate, New Haven, 2017, p. 24, V2725 (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Golding, 1929–2012, British, Untitled (Orvieto), 1958
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.