IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Golding, 1929–2012, British, Untitled, 1963
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 × 13 inches (43.2 × 33 cm), Plate: 11 7/8 × 8 7/8 inches (30.2 × 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "2/12"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Golding"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the John Golding Artistic Trust, 2017
- Copyright Status:
- © Yale Center for British Art
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- black ink | etchings | printmaking
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Duncan Robinson, John Golding : From the Artist's Estate, New Haven, 2017, p. 24, V2725 (YCBA) [YCBA]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.