- Collage and gouache on board
- Sheet: 21 1/4 × 15 inches (54 × 38.1 cm) and Image: 12 × 10 inches (30.5 × 25.4 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Golding 71"
Printed verso: "George Rowney & Co. LTD | London, England | 'Diana' | Fashion Plate Board"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the John Golding Artistic Trust, 2017
- Copyright Status:
- © Yale Center for British Art
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | blue | collage | gouache | light blue | orange
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
John Golding, John Golding, London : Ridinghouse, 2017, p. 209, NJ18 G5335 +A12 2017 (YCBA)
Duncan Robinson, John Golding : From the Artist's Estate, New Haven, 2017, p. 25, V2725 (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
John Golding, 1929–2012, British, Untitled, 1971
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.