- ca. 1980
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pastel and mixed media on medium, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 21 5/8 × 29 1/2 inches (55 × 75 cm)
Blind embossed: "Angne. Manufre. Canson & Montgolfier Vidalon-lès-Annonay"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the John Golding Artistic Trust, 2017
- Copyright Status:
- © Yale Center for British Art
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- brilliant purplish blue | pastels (crayons) | pink, rose | reddish orange | yellowish brown | yellowish white
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.