- Pastel and mixed media on medium, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 21 5/8 × 29 1/2 inches (55 × 75 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "82-2."
Blind embossed: "Angne. Manufre. Canson & Montgolfier Vidalon-lès-Annonay"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Golding 82"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the John Golding Artistic Trust, 2017
- Copyright Status:
- © Yale Center for British Art
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | black | blue | orange yellow | pastels (crayons) | red
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
John Golding, John Golding, London : Ridinghouse, 2017, p. 221, NJ18 G5335 +A12 2017 (YCBA)
Duncan Robinson, John Golding : From the Artist's Estate, New Haven, 2017, p. 25, V2725 (YCBA)