IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
John Golding, 1929–2012, British, Untitled, 1986
- Pastel and mixed media on moderately thick, moderately textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 21 5/8 × 29 5/8 inches (55 × 75.2 cm)
Blind embossed: Canson Mi-Teintes
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the John Golding Artistic Trust, 2017
- Copyright Status:
- © Yale Center for British Art
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | black | blue | greenish blue | indigo | orange
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
John Golding, John Golding, London : Ridinghouse, 2017, p. 230, NJ18 G5335 +A12 2017 (YCBA) [YCBA]
Duncan Robinson, John Golding : From the Artist's Estate, New Haven, 2017, p. 21, fig. 7, V2725 (YCBA) [YCBA]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.