- Pastel and mixed media on thick, textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 23 × 30 inches (58.4 × 76.2 cm)
Blind embossed: "Veritable Papier D'Arches Torchon"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Golding 86"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the John Golding Artistic Trust, 2017
- Copyright Status:
- © Yale Center for British Art
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | indigo | light blue | orange
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
John Golding, John Golding, London : Ridinghouse, 2017, p. 231, NJ18 G5335 +A12 2017 (YCBA)
Duncan Robinson, John Golding : From the Artist's Estate, New Haven, 2017, p. 26, V2725 (YCBA)