- Graphite, watercolor, gray wash, and white gouache on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 35 3/4 × 9 1/2 inches (90.8 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "23 Jubilee Place | SW3"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Eliot Hodgkin"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Estate of Brian Sewell
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | Chinoiserie | garden | gate | landscape | mural
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.