Mural Design for Beaumont Street Nursing Home
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite, watercolor, white gouache, and collaged photograph on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 19 × 10 3/4 inches (48.3 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center right: "80 | 62 | 8"
Lettered inside image in pen and black ink, upper left: "The | Sick | Cow"; lettering in collaged photograph: "The | Sick Cow | Ails & is Stout"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Estate of Brian Sewell
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | pub | sign | street
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Eliot Hodgkin, 1905–1987, British, Mural Design for Beaumont Street Nursing Home, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.