Eliot Hodgkin, 1905–1987, British, Painswick Churchyard Study, ca. 1940
Painswick Churchyard Study
- ca. 1940
- Gelatin silver print on medium, glossy photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 × 8 1/2 inches (30.5 × 21.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Estate of Brian Sewell
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Stone carving | tomb | tombstones
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.