- Pen and black ink on thin, smooth, cream graph paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 × 8 3/8 inches (13.3 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "30"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Estate of Brian Sewell
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- archer | bow | child | children | figure study | infant | mother | nudes
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.