- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Studies of Archers and Nude Figures
- Pen and black ink on thin, smooth, cream graph paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 × 10 5/8 inches (21 × 27 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "40"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Estate of Brian Sewell
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- archers | bows | children | figure study | males | nudes | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.