IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Augustus Edwin John, 1878–1961, British, Figure Study, undated
- Pen and black ink on thin, smooth, cream graph paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 × 8 3/8 inches (13.3 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center right: "19 | 134"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "50"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Estate of Brian Sewell
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dresses | figure study | genre subject | trees | veils | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.