IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Michael Childers, born 1944, American, David Hockney with Ed Buck, Powis Terrace Studio, London, 1972
David Hockney with Ed Buck, Powis Terrace Studio, London
- Chromogenic print (Type C) on semi-gloss, resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm), Image: 8 × 12 inches (20.3 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "#6"; in black ink, lower center: "1/1 | David Hockney | with Ed Buck | London - Powis Studio | Type C | 1972"
Stamped on verso: "Michael Childers Studio | 36919 Patricia Park Pl. | Rancho Mirage, Calif. 92270 | © 2006"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Michael Childers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artist
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- mirror | portrait | wine glass
- Associated People:
- Hockney, David (born 1937), English painter, printmaker, and photographer
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.