- David Hockney with Ed Buck, Powis Terrace Studio, London
- Chromogenic print (Type C) on semi-gloss, resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm) and Image: 8 × 12 inches (20.3 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "#6"; in black ink, lower center: "1/1 | David Hockney | with Ed Buck | London - Powis Studio | Type C | 1972"
Stamped on verso: "Michael Childers Studio | 36919 Patricia Park Pl. | Rancho Mirage, Calif. 92270 | © 2006"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Michael Childers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artist
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- mirror | portrait | wine glass
- Associated People:
- Hockney, David (born 1937), English painter, printmaker, and photographer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Childers, born 1944, American, David Hockney with Ed Buck, Powis Terrace Studio, London, 1972
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.