- “The Glass,” David Hockney’s Sketchbook, John Schlesinger's House, Palm Springs
- Gelatin silver print on semi-gloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm) and Image: 8 × 12 inches (20.3 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower left: "1/25"; inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "'The Glass' Palm Springs, Calif. | David Hockney's Sketchbook | 2002 | silver gelatin"
Stamped on verso: "Michael Childers Studio | 36919 Patricia Park Pl. | Rancho Mirage, Calif. 92270 | © 2006"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Michael Childers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artist
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- glasses | sketchbook | still life
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Childers, born 1944, American, “The Glass,” David Hockney’s Sketchbook, John Schlesinger's House, Palm Springs, 2002
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.