David Hockney and Jack Nicholson at Nick Wilder’s Gallery, West Hollywood, Los Angeles
- Inkjet print on moderately thick, slightly textured, white wove paper
- Sheet: 14 × 11 inches (35.6 × 27.9 cm) and Image: 11 × 7 5/8 inches (27.9 × 19.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "David Hockney and Jack Nicholson | At Nick Wilder's gallery, West Hollywood | inkjet | 28/31"
Stamped on verso: "Michael Childers Studio | 36919 Patricia Park Pl. | Rancho Mirage, Calif. 92270 | © 2007"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Michael Childers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artist
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Hockney, David (born 1937), English painter, printmaker, and photographer
Nicholson, Jack (b. 1937), American actor and filmmaker
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Childers, born 1944, American, David Hockney and Jack Nicholson at Nick Wilder’s Gallery, West Hollywood, Los Angeles, 1978
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.