David Hockney Photographing David Stoltz in his Swimming Pool, Montcalm, Los Angeles
- Inkjet print on moderately thick, smooth, semi-gloss, white wove paper
- 16 × 20 inches (40.6 × 50.8 cm) and 11 1/2 × 17 inches (29.2 × 43.2 cm)
Stamped on verso: "Michael Childers Studio | 36919 Patricia Park Pl. | Rancho Mirage, Calif. 92270 | © 2006"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artist
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Stoltz, David (born 1943), American sculptor
Hockney, David (born 1937), English painter, printmaker, and photographer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Childers, born 1944, American, David Hockney Photographing David Stoltz in his Swimming Pool, Montcalm, Los Angeles, 1982
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.