- Cow Lying Next to a Fence
- Pen and brown ink, graphite, and brown wash on medium, moderately textured, beige, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, smooth, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 9/16 × 8 11/16 inches (16.7 × 22.1 cm) and Mount: 10 5/8 × 10 7/8 inches (27 × 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower left: "10"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British, Cow Lying Next to a Fence, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.