- Additional Title(s):
High Tor, Matlock Bath, Derbyshire
- ca. 1800
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 18 × 12 5/8 inches (45.7 × 32.1 cm), Image: 13 × 10 inches (33 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Matlock"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Rosemarie Haag Bletter and Martin Filler, in memory of Robert B. Silvers
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliff | landscape | limestone
- Associated Places:
- Derbyshire | High Tor | Matlock Bath
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.