Banks of the Tiber
- Part Of:
- Etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Spine: 10 inches (25.4 cm), Sheet: 9 3/4 x 13 1/2 inches (24.8 x 34.3 cm), and Plate: 7 1/4 x 10 1/8 inches (18.4 x 25.7 cm)
Lettered lower left: "R.Wilson del."; lower center: "BANKS of the TIBER"; lower right: "Jas. Gandon Sc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Gandon, 1742–1823, British, Banks of the Tiber, 1776
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.