Print made by James Gandon, 1742–1823, British, Pompey's Bridge at Terni, 1776
Pompey's Bridge at Terni
- Part Of:
- Etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- 10 inches (25.4 cm), 9 3/4 x 13 1/2 inches (24.8 x 34.3 cm), and 7 1/4 x 10 1/8 inches (18.4 x 25.7 cm)
Lettered lower left: "R.Wilson del."; lower center: "POMPEY'S BRIDGE at TERNI"; lower right: "Ja. Gandon Sc."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.