- Alderley, New Lodge, June 19th
- Graphite, brown wash, and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 × 9 3/8 inches (16.2 × 23.8 cm) and Binding: 6 1/2 inches (16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: ""; lower right: "X"; inscribed on opposite page in pen and brown ink over graphite: ""
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mark Emanuel
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Maria Leycester, 1798–1870, Alderley, New Lodge, June 19th, 1821
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.