May 18th, 1822
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Knole Park, Kent, June 1823
- Part Of:
- 1822, verso 1823
- Graphite, brown wash, and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 × 9 3/8 inches (16.2 × 23.8 cm) and Binding: 6 1/2 inches (16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: ""; lower right: "X"; inscribed on opposite page in pen and brown ink over graphite: ""
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mark Emanuel
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.