Sketches of Heads and Hairstyles
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Studies of Heads, Eyes, and Sailing Vessels
- Part Of:
- Graphite, brown wash, and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 × 9 3/8 inches (16.2 × 23.8 cm) and Binding: 6 1/2 inches (16.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: ""; lower right: "X"; inscribed on opposite page in pen and brown ink over graphite: ""
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mark Emanuel
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Maria Leycester, 1798–1870, Sketches of Heads and Hairstyles, 1819
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.