A Prospect of the House at Windsor, Belonging to his Grace Charles Beauclerck
- Part Of:
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 × 20 inches (38.1 × 50.8 cm) and Plate: 13 1/2 × 18 1/4 inches (34.3 × 46.4 cm)
Lettered inside image, center left: "Tennes | Court"; below image: "L.Knyff De. | A Prospect of the House att Windsor, Belonging to his Grace Charles Beauclerck Duke of St Albans, Earle of Burford, and Baron of | Heddington. Capt of the Honble Band of Gentlemen Pensioners, Marshall & Surveyour of the Hawkes to his Majtie. & one of the Gentlemen of his Majts. Bed Chamber | I.Kip Scu | 14"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Helen Chillman
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape
- Associated Places:
- Berkshire | Windsor | Windsor Castle
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Johannes Kip, 1653–1722, Dutch, A Prospect of the House at Windsor, Belonging to his Grace Charles Beauclerck, 1707
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.