Fair Lawn in ye County of Kent
- Part Of:
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 17 1/8 × 20 1/4 inches (43.5 × 51.4 cm) and Plate: 13 3/4 × 18 7/8 inches (34.9 × 47.9 cm)
Lettered inside image, lower left: "Fair Lawn in ye County of Kent on of ye | Seats of the Rt. Honble. the Lord Barnard"; below image: "L.Knyff De. | I Kip Sc 49"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Helen Chillman
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | gardens | landscape | orchard
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Johannes Kip, 1653–1722, Dutch, Fair Lawn in ye County of Kent, 1707
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.