- Venice, Afternoon, Sheet 6
- Lift-ground etching, aquatint, and carborundum with hand coloring on 300gsm Velin Arches blanc wove paper
- Sheet: 15 3/4 × 19 1/4 inches (40 × 48.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "43"; upper right: "#6 UM ML"
Signed and dated on sheet 14, lower center: "H H 1995"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Israel Family
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Howard Hodgkin, 1932–2017, British, Venice, Afternoon, Sheet 6, 1995
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.