- The Tree Jessamin, Plate 17
- Line engraving with hand coloring on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 × 8 3/4 inches (33 × 22.2 cm) and Plate: 11 1/2 × 7 1/2 inches (29.2 × 19.1 cm)
Lettered upper left: "Plate 17"; upper right: "Page 189"; center right: "Pod"; lower left: "QUO VIRTUS | To the Right Honourable | Earl of Bath | This Plate is humbly Inscrib'd | &c."; lower right: "G.D.Ehret. delin & Sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Bernard Kosto, Yale 1957, MD 1962
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Georg Dionysius Ehret, 1708–1770, German, The Tree Jessamin, Plate 17, 1750
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.