- Inkjet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "John Schlesinger | Los Angeles | 1978"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Michael Childers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artist
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- director (performing arts) | portrait
- Associated People:
- Schlesinger, John CBE (1926–2003), English film and stage director
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.