- mid 1990s
- Inkjet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "Jackie Collins | at home | Mid 1990s"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Michael Childers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artist
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- novelist | portrait
- Associated People:
- Collins, Jacqueline Jill "Jackie" OBE (1937–2015), English romance novelist
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.