IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Michael Childers, born 1944, American, David Hockney, 1978
- Inkjet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "David Hockney at Rising Glen | Hollywood Hills | 1978"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Michael Childers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artist
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | book | bow tie | costume | glasses | hat | portrait
- Associated People:
- Hockney, David (born 1937), English painter, printmaker, and photographer
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.