- Etching in brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 15/16 x 12 15/16 inches (25.2 x 32.8 cm), Plate: 6 7/8 x 9 13/16 inches (17.5 x 25 cm), and Image: 6 7/8 x 9 13/16 inches (17.5 x 25 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Morenta"
Lettered, lower left inside image: "CP (monogram)"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "H.A. Freeth 1939"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald and Willi Holden
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boots | bowl (vessel) | eating | field | flowers (plants) | food | genre subject | grass | hats | heat | lunch | man | old | orchard | resting | sitting | spoon, soup | sunlight | trees | woman | woods
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Herbert A. Freeth, 1912–1986, British, Morenta, 1939
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.