Print made by Antonio Labacco, ca. 1495–after 1567, Italian, Speculum Romanae Magnificentiae, 1559
- Speculum Romanae Magnificentiae
- Line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 1/4 × 10 1/2 inches (38.7 × 26.7 cm) and Binding: 15 1/2 inches (39.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.