- Jacqueline Bisset
- Inkjet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center: "Jacqueline Bissett | Hollywood, Calif. | 1979? Vanity Fair Magazine"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Michael Childers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the artist
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- actress | costume | hair | portrait
- Associated People:
- Bisset, Winifred Jacqueline Fraser (b.1944), English actress
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Childers, born 1944, American, Jacqueline Bisset, 1979
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.