Feathers Ball, Hammersmith Palais, London, December
- Part Of:
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 10 × 8 inches (25.4 × 20.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "A/P 1 | Feather Ball, Hammersmith Palais | 1981"; lower left: "Printed 2016"
Studio mark: "DAFYDD JONES | Whydown Lodge TN39 4RG"
Signed on verso in graphite, upper left: "Dafydd Jones"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dance | genre subject | party | teenagers
- Associated Places:
- England | London
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Dafydd Jones, born 1965, British, Feathers Ball, Hammersmith Palais, London, December, 1981
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.