Sasha Squire Dancing, Gosh Ball, Park Lane Hotel, London
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper center: "A/P 1 | Sasha Squire dancing, Gosh Ball, Park | Lane Hotel, London 1983"; lower left: "Printed 2016"
Studio mark: "DAFYDD JONES | Whydown Lodge TN39 4RG"
Signed on verso in graphite, upper left: "Dafydd Jones"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Hyman Collection, London (Claire and James Hyman)
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dance | genre subject | party | portrait | teenagers
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Dafydd Jones, born 1965, British, Sasha Squire Dancing, Gosh Ball, Park Lane Hotel, London, 1983
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.